Search This Blog

Friday, March 13, 2015

Soft Toy Drive To Benefit Children in Foster Care

This is something near and dear to my heart as a lot of you know my big brother, my hero, and his loving wife, have been foster parents to many children; infants to teenagers about to be on their own. So when I came across the Soft Toy Drive Benefit at Sew Mama Sew.com, I had to jump on that wagon.  I have made two to send in and I hope you will consider making one as well. #6WeeksOfSofties

To make this adorable 3-eyed beauty, you can click this link for the Embroidery Garden, one of my favorite embroidery websites.  This little guy is free,
If you love this tiny, irresistible bunny, you can go to Urban Threads.  I get all my FSL here and I love their up-beat embroidery pattern as well as their Spoonflower fabrics. He/She's a freebie too!

No comments:

Post a Comment