Find a Note?
We hope that the note was an encouragement to you. And we would love to hear about where you discovered the note, what it says, and how it made you feel. You can post in the comments below if you would like to share about it.
So, how can we help? We’ve put together a few resources to help you know what we have to offer. But the best tip? Be sure to leave a note next!
I have a chronic illness
Iyou live with chronic illness or someone you care about does, we invite you to check out the following programs and resources that we provide.
Rest Ministries – this organization is the sponsor/founder of National Invisible Chronic Illness Awareness Week and we are the largest Christian organization that serves people who live with chronic illness or pain. At our website, www.RestMinistries.com, you will find many resources depending on what your needs or desires are. Some of these include:
- Hundreds of chronic illness related articles to bring you hope!
- The Sunroom, the social network where you can get to know other people or join groups of people where you have something in common with
- Daily devotionals e-mailed to your inbox each day
- Chronic illness related books and other resources for starting a HopeKeepers group in your church or community
- HopeKeepers groups around the USA and beyond
I don’t have a chronic illness but someone I care about does
Here are some specific areas on our website that you may find helpful:
- A list of articles for people who have a spouse with an illness
- A list of articles for people who have a friend with an illness
- A list of articles for people who are a caregiver for one with a chronic illness
- Our favorite book by our founder, Beyond Casseroles: 505 Ways to Encourage a Chronically Ill Friend is one of our best resources!