Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Moser Roth Privat Chocolatiers

I was  reading a review as I sat eating my Moser Roth Chili Chocolate Bar.  For me it is a treat beyond expectation. It melts in my mouths slowly, the chili is mild but I feel the tingle ever so slightly.  The dark chocolate is so satisfying there is no need to run and gobble the entire package; every other day is fine.  After a hard day of home schooling and greeting card making or embroidery and the child is outside playing and the hubby is not home yet, I sit down with a cup of my favorite joe and slowly nurse my chocolate.  Since I am super sensitive to fragrances (I have MCS),  this is my "Take me away Calgon" moment.


I made my purchase at Aldi's not expecting too much for the price $2.39 for 4.4 oz/125 grams but I could not resist the Chili flavor as it rare to find especially in the small town where we live now.  Our Aldi's just opened last week.  The packaging is excellent as the 4.4 oz pkg comes with 5 individually wrapped pieces inside


What a delight and what a bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment