Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Things as Promised


I stated earlier that I wanted to post a few new items I had made. One of which was some beautiful FSL ( Free Standing Lace) this pattern which was purchased from Urban Threads.
I saw them, made them for fun. Then found out that Hyderhangout was hosting a Fashion show, for the charity Harbour House, and was requested to enter, so I did. My entry actually received 1st place in the Accessories Category.  I added a few glass beads for embellishment on the mask, bracelet, and butterfly pin not seen in this photo. Chains and a blue cameo bird pendant were added to the Raven Lace Choker.

We had professional D.J.'s, so I strutted my stuff to Patti LaBelle's Lady Marmalade played in the background.  A fun time was had by all.

Much thanks goes out to the designers at Urban Threads. They are fantastic!





No comments:

Post a Comment