Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Time certainly flies when you are having fun! I wanted to try an make a monthly post and here it is 6 months later. So, If I get something in now it should be easier in January. Right?

Health-wise, my MCS is staying controlled as long as I control my exposure. I have found that formaldehyde in fabric sizing is affecting me more with each exposure and of course my new friend owns a quilt shop. Hyderhangout: Quilt Fabric & More, here in Cleveland TN. Susan Hyder is a good friend with her own set of issues. She is allergic to chocolate. yes, I said chocolate as in Anaphylaxis. So no chocolate allowed in shop or on person or eating before entering or touching anything after touching chocolate. Just when you think your life sucks....

I hope to post pic's of my Christmas cards shortly after Christmas. Right now, this 5 minutes is all I have and I haven't taken the pics yet.

So check back soon and I will post pics ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment