Search This Blog

Monday, May 19, 2014

FAT QUARTER FRENZY

I normally don't post advertisements on my blog spot.  But there is a great sale where I hangout and I wanted to share it with you.  Hyderhangout: Quilt Fabric and More is having Fat Quarter Frenzy this week May 20 - 24, 2014.    You buy 10 Fat Quarters, Get 5 (equal value or less) FREE. Yes, that's right, you read correctly. You buy 10 fat quarters then you get 5, equal value or less, ABSOLUTELY FREE, no cost, zip, nothing, take 'em home and love them! Online customers, enjoy this sale as well. Tell us what you want, we'll custom cut and ship.

Now, Hyderhangout  has plenty of Fat Quarters ready for the picking, just like a plentiful garden, but for our online shoppers, we will cut any fabric you choose, into fat quarters, you will be charged for a quarter of a yard for the first 10 then you will receive your 5 freebies of equal or lesser value. 

Great savings to be had here.  I know I have my eye on 15 , no, who am I kidding, I'll probably bring home 30 because it's payday week.

And while you are there, check out the other online offerings.  We have notions, threads, needles, patterns, Quilt-in-A-Day just to name a few.  We also do alterations, cut fabric for you, teach you how to sew, and even make your quilts for you if you like or have a deadline looming. 

So click on the book - it will take you to the website, check it out! Pronto!               


Hyderhangou


No comments:

Post a Comment